April 29-30, 2014
A seminar was held at Stanford University to disseminate the project’s research findings and to engage in further collaboration negotiations.
Selected highlights of the presentations from the first seminar day
- Open for suggestions – Piezunka, H.
- Foundation and concepts of future Dynamic Value Networks – Peltonen, J.
- Behavior of a networked firm – Nyman, G.
- Search, absorptive capacity and innovation performance: The role of specialist and generalist knowledge workers – Peltonen, J. & Laine, M.
- Social manufacturing – Nyberg, T.
- Internet of Behaviors initiative – Tuomisaari, H.
- Alliance portfolio composition and firm performance – Karjalainen, J.
In sum, prerequisites for further collaboration were established and will continue in the form of further seminar series.